Reserve Bank of India is India’s Central Bank. In recent days RBI gave a notification of recruitment of 526 office attendant in its various branches across India. The candidates who fulfill the given below criteria can apply to this post through the prescribed format before 7th December.
Here in this article, we are providing you some important dates and details:
- Starting date of Application: 17th Nov 2017
- Last date of the Application: 7th Dec 2017
- Last date for printing application: 22nd Dec 2017
- Test Date: Most probably in Jan 2018 ( You will also get a notification on your registered mobile and e-mail)
Some details for this vacancy: Total posts are 526. and here is statewise vacancy list for this recruitment.
- Bhopal – 45 Posts
- Shimla – 5 Posts
- Ahmedabad- 39 Posts
- Bengaluru- 45 Posts
- Chandigarh – 42 Posts
- Chennai – 10 Posts
- Guwahati – 10 Posts
- Hyderabad – 27 Posts
- Jammu -19 Posts
- Lucknow -13 Posts
- Kolkata -10 Posts
- Mumbai -159 Posts
- New Delhi – 27 Posts
- Thiruvandhram – 47 Posts
Office Attendants’ Working: Office attendant will be responsible for the general task of the RBI office. They should be 10th passed. Graduates and higher degree holders will not be applicable to this post.
Age limits: 18 to 25 years old
Selection procedure for this post: Selection for this post will be through online test followed by the regional language test.
Application fees for the Online applicant:
1) For Sc/St/PWD/EXS – 50/- Rupees Only
2) For GEneral and OBC candidates – 450 /- Rupees Only
For more information and apply online we are giving the link of RBI website. Please do visit this link and apply.
Link – https://rbi.org.in/